Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well me and my buddy went to philly last night me in the viggen and my buddy in his g35 coupe AT. we always have a little fun on the way down so we were goin pretty fast then slowing up to line up at like 60 or so. It really came down to whoever started a split second before the other person, cause the cars are so evenly matched, until i have to shift then he pulls slightly ahead and starts to walk. I guess i could shift faster but i hear that saab trannies suck....anyway after we get down there to the races, we stray off and follow this s2000 who has his gf in the car. I race him first from a roll and it was pretty even in 2nd then i just started to walk away once i got into 3rd. Next my buddy in the g35 played around with him for a little too and he beat him as well. About half an hour later we followed a wrx, an evo, and a srt-4 around for a little fun and they were playin around a little but nothing serious. After a little me, the g35, and the srt-4 caught a light together and we had a realllll fun 3 way race. The g35 jumped out ahead and just kept walkin on both of us, and i jumped the srt-4 out of the hole by about half a car, then he started gaining a little cause i shifted crappy into second and then third i just walked away. wish i raced the evo, but he wouldnt play around....raced the wrx later that night, he was stock and i just pulled a few car lengths on him. i dont know what i would do if i were in a s2000 or something and just got beat by a saab :?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Nice kills. Did your friend's G35 have any mods?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bone stock......i thought it wouldnt be that fast......im really surprised and now im scared of any g35, especially manuals or 350z's. I also heard the g35 sedans are just as fast despite being 20 less hp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts