Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well my car is back up for sale. My parents offered up their 2008 VW Wolfsburg at a price I cant pass up. I've been waiting for them to give me the green light for a bit and the time has finally come.

1999 LB Viggen
Branford, CT

-Stage 3 with all supporting hardware/BBS wheels refinished with brand new tires 3k miles ago!
-Lots of recent replacements, have a ton of receipts ( new and old)
-Only thing is may need somewhat soon is rear brakes

I had 2 offers a few months back when I was selling it for $7,000. That was before The new wheels and brand news tires. Also a few fixes from my mechanic.

I'd like $7,000 or best reasonable offer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I suggest you keep the VIGGEN front plate as a keepsake. ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I suggest you keep the VIGGEN front plate as a keepsake. ;)
I'll consider that:p

Looks really nice - one day I'll have to get one of these. Not cheap enough yet :) Good Luck - again - looks very nice man!
Thanks, I'll miss it when its gone. I cant think of a car that looks this sharp and pulls as hard for $7,000. Literally everywhere I go you see people turning their heads, revving engines at you, or shouting "sick car".

·
Registered
207 Posts
If I had 7k id buy this I have always wanted a viggen and my 91 9k turbo is breaking more and more every day. but I love my 91 9k. good luck with the sale on a killer car

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sell me those wheels. :)
They stay with the car, sorry

Dang, I just moved to CT. This is insanely tempting.
Come on over and check it out. Bet your even more tempted when you see it in person.

If I had 7k id buy this I have always wanted a viggen and my 91 9k turbo is breaking more and more every day. but I love my 91 9k. good luck with the sale on a killer car
Thank you

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I want it, but can't afford it.

I can low ball offer you by a couple thousand knowing that my girlfriend will kill me doing that. It is beautiful though, good luck, I hope somebody buys it soon so I don't have to.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.