Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha so I am sitting there at a stop light waiting with this lexus next to me. I was a 200 ls I believe. Not to sure. ANyway light turns green and I figure this young guy won't try right? Well he does. I got so excited I forgot the shift so my poor car is sitting there reving at 6500 rpms (red zone for the 9-5). So i shifted into second and he had half a car length to go. 100 feet left before the two lanes merged to one. Needlesstosay by the time the lanes merged I was 2 maybe 3 car lengths ahead laughing my ass off. The best was when he trioed to pass me and I just sped up. I love it. I love my car. :D

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Nice!!! :lol: :lol:

Yea I hate it when people do stuff like that. This guy in a Mitsubishi Mirage did that to me, and I just kept staying in front of him. He tried to get next to me and rev to get a race going, but I just rolled down my tinted windows and laughed at him, and let him hear the blow off. It wasn't even worth the risk of me getting stopped by a cop for a race like that. :lol:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Yeah I was going to school one day last week and this Ford Taurus was speeding along, kept cutting ppl off - so I did what a good person would do, I ran him off the road and killed him and his child in the back seat...no no, but really - what I did was passed him, and slowed down REAL slow pissing him off, then as he tried to pass me before the truck in front of him I speed up a little and then slowed down to box his ass in and held him there for a little. Now as I'm doing this I see an un-marked car a few trucks up :twisted: So I gun it and he cuts sharply behind me and follows, I move over inbetween 2 trucks and let him wizz on by - sure enough you see him JAM his brakes after a moment. Think he learned his lesson for the day? 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts