Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 937 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'v been doing research on some suspension set ups for my aero. I would like to see what you guys are running..........Lets see them!

here are two cars that I really like

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I've never been a huge fan of 9K's but of those posted I would love to have any!

Is the thread specific to 9k's? Here's my NG. I've not seen many that were as low as it is.

Tboy

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
As if you haven't already seen mine. But hey, if you want to give me yet another reason to post some pics, I;m only too happy to oblige:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
The guy that came to saabtoberfest a few years with a red 91-92 (?) 9000 that was making some rediculous power. His car was SLAMMED. As in, put everyone's pictures so far too shame. I loved that car... made me want to go out a get a red 9K and slam it. Aeroboost, your car would look sick slammed, but i know very little of 9k suspensions

my 9-3 has koni shocks and springs, and damn near tucks my tires with a car full of people

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love all your guys cars.

B Dash Yeah well I'm getting a full set up for my christmas present so hopefully it will be slammed soon!

·
Registered
352 Posts
'08 9-7X 6.0 Aero. The fastest stock Saab I've owned, bar none.
Since you have a Geetoh I'm assuming you know that it's a Trailblazer SS in Saab clothing. Those things are crazy fast though. Even faster with a tuner. . .exhaust and .. . .Ok , I'll stop now. Nice rigs Talladega!

There's a severely slammed 9-3 or NG900 (couldn't tell, its always going too fast) around my area that I see all the time. It has a State Trooper plate on it. Anybody ?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Since you have a Geetoh I'm assuming you know that it's a Trailblazer SS in Saab clothing. Those things are crazy fast though. Even faster with a tuner. . .exhaust and .. . .Ok , I'll stop now. Nice rigs Talladega!
Thanks. Very much aware. One of the reasons we looked at it. A pair of LS2's and 4 Saabs. Isn't that a poker hand? :-D

everyone should pust what setup they're running also.
The black Commemorative (not really an SPG):

KCSaab's custom adjustible coil springs dropped 2.5" front, 2" rear.
Koni Adjustible shocks
KCSaab's custom 3" exhaust w/ split DP
Gutted catalytic converter
3-bar FPR
AID
Short-shift kit
red-box APC
34 lb/hr injectors
Jak Stol's ECU
SAS braided brake lines
SAS 22mm/24mm roll bars
custom built chargecooler
MSD 6AL
MSD Blaster coil
E-codes
Repainted in 2003
New leather last year
Pirelli P-Zero Nero 205-45/16's on SuperAeros

On the SE Convertible
Pretty much stock engine
New top.
New carpet (last factory set we're aware of in the proper gray)
New seats
New paint
G-Max springs from Elkparts
Stock shocks, swaybars

On the GTO:
Diablosport Predator tune
JHP custom gauges
JHP bluetooth car kit.
Plans for a cam, perhaps forced induction, haven't decided turbo or supercharger.

On the 9-5 Aero:
Taliaferro CAI
MPPerformance DP
Saab Sport exhaust
Plans for a turbo upgrade and tune

On the 9-7X Aero:
Stock for now, but plans to slam it, too. There's a coil-over kit, believe it or not...
Perhaps a supercharger here, too.

Man I love this car.
Thanks, man! Don't get that for the convertible much.

1 - 20 of 937 Posts