Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I hope you're talking about for women, because if you are then i agree with you whole heartedly! Leggings excentuate the buttocks quite well...

Some hard evidence

Ignore the "bro" in the background

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
only if they are on fine ass women. any other need not apply and should be wearing loose baggy ass sweat pants ;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Girl im with wears them all the time and actually hers really look like pants. Im all for them, easy to take off and make her ass look very nice.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Ohhhh my, my kind of asses right there, but anyway leggings all the way(only on girls of course, and hot ones only)
I hope you're talking about for women, because if you are then i agree with you whole heartedly! Leggings excentuate the buttocks quite well...

Some hard evidence

Ignore the "bro" in the background

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Everyone on campus wears them. Honestly, not a huge fan. Sure, there are some fantastic asses out there, but do we really need it all up in our faces? Especially since 90% of them aren't nearly as good. Totally cool with leggings, but at least have a long shirt or sweater, or a short skirt even, to blur the line a bit, otherwise you might as well just go naked and spraypaint yourself for what you're showing us. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I kind of enjoy leaving a little more up to the imagination...ya know?

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Everyone on campus wears them. Honestly, not a huge fan. Sure, there are some fantastic asses out there, but do we really need it all up in our faces? Especially since 90% of them aren't nearly as good. Totally cool with leggings, but at least have a long shirt or sweater, or a short skirt even, to blur the line a bit, otherwise you might as well just go naked and spraypaint yourself for what you're showing us. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I kind of enjoy leaving a little more up to the imagination...ya know?
I agree with you there. I appreciate the female form as much as any other straight woman can, but isn't half the fun of getting a gift in unwrapping it?

1 - 20 of 349 Posts