Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have numerous Saab stuff to get rid of now that I sold my NG. It went to a good home, but I no longer need this stuff.

DIC from a 1995 9000 Aero 5-spd. It is in perfect working and cosmetic shape. Boots are excellent and looks new. Tested on a daily driven 1992 9000 and it functions perfectly.------$85 shipped

Mint grille from a 1995 9000 CDE-------$35 shipped

NG 900 interior switches and blank panels. I have pretty much the entire dash, so if you need one, make an offer. They all work.

NG 900 S SID. PRISTINE CONDITION. NO BURNED OUT PIXELS!!! I had it in my car for a few days and no pixels were burned out. Very nice!---$55 shipped

Might have another average SID somewhere with a few pixels burned out

Full set of NG Oh *** Bars.----$20 shipped?

Gauge cluster from a 1997 900S automatic. It was in my girlfriend's 900 originally, but I believe the tach went out or something. Had just a hair over 100,000 if I remember.----$30 shipped.

I have an SID from a 1999 9-3 turbo. Worked when removed. Don't remember much about it.----$35 shipped.

Corner light from a 1994 NG900. No cracks and is in decent shape.---$25 shipped.

Might have a few more things, and will add them if I find them.

Prices include shipping and insurance.

PayPal verified!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Edit here too. Grille was not from an Aero, but a CDE, so no turbo emblem in the grille.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Prices are shipped within the continental USA. Shipping elsewhere will be delayed because I will need to get an accurate quote for you.

Price on DIC lowered to $75. I'm surprised no one has picked this up yet.

If most of this stuff isn't gone by Wednesday, its going on eBay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts