Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people should just back away from the Internet.

This is a public apology to anyone who has been subjected to one of my photoshops.

I am sorry that you can sling crap with the best of them, but then can't stand the heat when it is directed or focused on you.

I don't complain when you make jokes about me fellating other men. Nor do I complain when people do photoshops of me or place pictures of me in your signature line.

You may ask, "why is this, topher?" Well young grasshopper, I know that if I am going to joke around and make fun of people I can fully expect that it will eventually come back on me.

So anyways, if you are harboring some sort of grudge, let's hug it out.

Cheers and f'ing regards,
topher

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
I am cool with you.

You have occasionally nudged up to the border of a line cross when family/girlfriends may have been involved, but other than that lots of laughs back and forth.

People always find a way to take things much too serious.

·
Registered
12,348 Posts
Pretty much what you just said is the way it is in my office and I have no problem with that. Of course I took a lot of crap when I was the new guy (expected), but now its pretty much equally directed to everybody around here. No sense in getting bent out of shape for bs stuff.

·
c900 Grognard
3,713 Posts
I welcome any photoshop. If you can't laugh at yourself, or take humor as it should be taken - with a light heart - well, that's just not healthy.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
I just love how you apologise and sling shit in the same sentence.

This thread has no point.

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.

I tried to think of something to pshop into this but I couldn't. Topher in fact I couldn't help but bust up laughing when you pshoped my sister and I didn't even take heed of the file name before I sent it to my sister. That was probably the best momment of that family vacation when she started yelling at me.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyway, I'm growing tired of all the extra work you make around here.
I didn't know taking a picture and putting a cartoon character over someone's head would cause that much work for you.

Sorry.

That's the only work I have created for you lately. I haven't done shit in a long freaking time.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts