Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not that i'm surprised or anything, but i saw a lb vig being towed down rt44 in avon the other day. There seems to be quite a few viggens around here, just not many belonging to anyone here.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it had vig wheels on it. I've seen a few silver, blue and one red one around here.

·
Registered
92 Posts
New England/Northeast Region was always the biggest seller for Saab Cars USA.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Pretty sure he came to the bike shop the other day. My boss helped him shove a bike into the back and said there was some audio set up in the trunk. I didn't get to talk since I was busy doing crap. Cool to see though.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I literally see a viggen every single day lately. And mostly blue, red, and silver(ish) driven by older men. The other day an older lady brought hers to the restaurant i work at. she called it a Veeegan and said guys try to race her or buy it all the time lmao. It was a vert and had the most trashed front bumper i've seen to date.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Pretty sure he came to the bike shop the other day. My boss helped him shove a bike into the back and said there was some audio set up in the trunk. I didn't get to talk since I was busy doing crap. Cool to see though.
Semi-necro thread but had to comment on the coincedence - this was me, I THOUGHT I had seen your NG on other forums, but I didn't have a face to put to the car :( Was picking up a bike for my wife for her bday. Next time I'm in I'll make sure to say hi, hopefully be driving my 85!

No, that wasn't me being towed, but I do know the car it likely was, license plate is BLU-RKT, he alternates between the oem 17's and the viking 16's, and the car is pretty hammered, it's a shame. He's in Granby as well, maybe 3 minutes from me.

Chris

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Semi-necro thread but had to comment on the coincedence - this was me, I THOUGHT I had seen your NG on other forums, but I didn't have a face to put to the car :( Was picking up a bike for my wife for her bday. Next time I'm in I'll make sure to say hi, hopefully be driving my 85!

No, that wasn't me being towed, but I do know the car it likely was, license plate is BLU-RKT, he alternates between the oem 17's and the viking 16's, and the car is pretty hammered, it's a shame. He's in Granby as well, maybe 3 minutes from me.

Chris
So, uh, this you? :lol:

http://saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16618

·
Registered
709 Posts

Chris
OK now it all makes sense... I have seen it on the 16" vikings before, but never on the OEM's. How did I not pick up on the plate? Oh well. Glad your car wasn't the one being towed :p.

Definitely swing by and say hi next time.

·
Registered
298 Posts

Chris
Looked at that LB a while back when I was shopping around. Thing is BEAT! Has all black interior with no blue inserts. Couldnt figure that one out, that was one of the many other things that didnt add up.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
He's had it since new, was the very first one I had seen back in either late 98 or early 99. Maybe some oddities due to it being one of the first? He tried to sell it for like $6500 or so a few months back, guess he decided to keep it.

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.