·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thats right people, this is the last call for these seats and and door panels then they're headed for the trash. There is the normal wear in the front driver seat that all 9000's go through and the rear passenger (gas fill side) is missing a couple stitches. I'm asking $60 for it all, thats right I said $60 and I can meet up.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
It may help if you tell us where you are located.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Being as you are going to trash them if no-one bites for the $60 - you might consider asking less or free just to see if ANYONE would take them IF no-one is insterested for the $60 (FAIR PRICE) Rather then just dumping them into the trash.... I know how storage space can been a PITA when there's something like this taking up 1/4 of a room.

Good Luck - and again - where you at?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I agree with Burnside. Don't put them in the trash yet. If no one bites at 60, go a little lower. If you end up having to give them away for free, do it. Those blue seats are hard to come by, and may be valuable to someone =]

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still got them in the garage about to toss them if anyone wants them speak up just say you want them end of tomorrow I'm going to hit up a dump and toss them. Free at this point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts