Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
The suspension is the same on the wagons.

For the 9-5s with Konis I have spacers available that allow 5mm adjustment to the ride height. Using the Two placements on the shocks along with 10 or 15mm spacers.

Next time email me. When its busy I don't check the Pms over here.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
sorry mike. I have B&G springs with eibach shocks.
even if you find a good deal on the eibach pro dampers... do not buy them. total turds.
I'm going bilstein when I get the opportunity.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good advise

recently ive just been eyeballing a set of new stock aero springs&shocks, because they will help maintain ride comfort.. are come will alot of other new parts

mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Why are Eibach shox not good? I've been running them on my 03 9-5 aero wagon for the past 40k mi, and I've found that they give a good balance between sportiness and compliance, good for bad urban roads.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I've had them for a couple years.
If all you're doing is driving to work, they're fine.
If you have any experience with any other nice upgraded shocks/struts, you'll know that they're severely under-damped, and not at all "sporty".

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EEUROPARTS just added over 200$$ to the cost of the saab sport suspencion!!!

im not happy about this!

and now im back to start, if anybody else would like to flame them for this, please do.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just ordered some Eibach Pro Kit springs for my Koni's...I have always had luck with these spring...so many idiots I talk with would not sell me the springs for my wagon...I tried to explain there is no difference...but they do not listen. The only difference was Saab used stiffer springs on the back of the wagon because they were afraid people would over load the OEM springs putting stuff in the cargo area...So I finally just told them I have a non estate car...GRRRR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts