Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question is for anyone that has installed koni adjustables on their saab, did you find any problems in installing them becasue of the adjuster, and are you happy with them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
RyanGaeta said:
This question is for anyone that has installed koni adjustables on their saab, did you find any problems in installing them becasue of the adjuster, and are you happy with them.
nope, no problems. the adjusters have nice little spaces that they fit into.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
i had them on my 9-3... they worked out quite well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have them on my VIggen and I'm quite happy with them. My next track day is on May 21 (first one since I've had them on), I'll let you know.

·
Registered
77 Posts
How much did you guys pay for the koni's. I was going to buy them but i felt they were too much money.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
im happy with them... no problems.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I bought a set of NEW NIB KYB's off e-bay for my 9000 (not yet installed) for an amazing low price of $52 shipped.... Once I get new rear springs, or install the ones I have for it - I will install the shocks and report back. Perhaps soon I can get to that. I will hafta remember to add that to my list again.

·
Registered
251 Posts
NVigR8 you just got the kon's for the 9-3 right? Most distributors say they not for viggen but i heard they fit perfectly still.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
the viggen and 9-3 are the same body.... why would they not work well? abbott uses them....

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
how hard is it to adjust? do you need to tak them off?

guys with Koni yellows:

I read that to adjust the rears you need to take them off the car. Is this true?

How easy is it to adjust front and rear, what is involved? Thanks...

·
Administrator
668 Posts
no, Its really easy to adjust them all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts