Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked her up a few weeks ago. My first saab and non-domestic... Absolutely love it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats, Kevin. Welcome to the world of Saabs

But...

Your car is STEEL GREY

Not Silver

(and looks a lot like mine :lol: )

·
Registered
87 Posts
Kevin,

Real sweet looking ride!

However, that baby's Steel Grey not silver! :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew it was not silver, but couldn't remember the technical color. :D
thanks for the correction.
(on a side note, i went to the dealer today and saw a freshly waxed black 9-3 and red 9-3 and was jealous. :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
looks nice, welcome aboard! The front of that reminds me of a new Passat :cry: :roll:
Similar, just nicer :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah, I got the black 04 9-3 she is a bear to keep clean and shiny, but well worth the trouble!
Been there, done that, and will never go back! :roll:

·
Registered
51 Posts
JNGold said:
Yeah, I got the black 04 9-3 she is a bear to keep clean and shiny, but well worth the trouble!
Been there, done that, and will never go back! :roll:
A lot of people say that, but I really like the black it is very hard to keep clean but i think it looks the best in color when it is. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Not only keep clean, but also it's terrible at hiding any "imperfections" (ie chips, dings, etc).

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's true, but the first Aero I've seen 'live' was on a trainstation in Germany and it was dirrrrrrty like h3ll and that made it look even better :wink:

And my girlfriend likes when it looks rough...and that's exactly what mine looks like after 10 hours on the Autobahn. It's a shame that I stopped coding webpages as I did a couple for some prostitutes in Dublin and they would be more then happy to be on some pics with the car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts