Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've decided to compile the majority of my project into one single thread, as a result of seeing multiple others' project threads. I was a total noob when I got my car and have been spontaneously posting throughout TSL at random, now I suppose this will be a bit more direct.

So, I got the car back in 08 Looking like a gem.*

It had a bad trans and I got it for the massive sum of $0 usd. (not bad right?)

Over the course of the next few years it received several upgrades, changes, so on and so forth.

It now has

Afco springs (adjustable)
17's with hankooks
Spec Stg3 Clutch
Garret Gt28 Journal bearing turbo, with garret upgraded wastegate actuator
Exhaust
Fmic
34lb injectors
3.0 bar fpr
EPL stg 3 Apc
Full airflow kit
Tenzo ricer Racing bucket seats (lol)
And several other odds and ends I'm sure I'm forgetting.

It looks something like this when it's not in peices

It was on this day that it all went downhill. I broke a brake line, which led to the uncovering of some severe cancer, not easily detected from outside the car.

And have since been ordering performance parts and rebuilding the rusty mess that used to be floors and the rearend.

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, and it's getting a whaletail!

Before it hits the road again this season it is getting bigger injectors, t5, a tubular header, tial mvs (38mm) ewg, polyurethane bushings all around, stainless braided brake lines, and a solid tune.

Thanks for looking and I will continue updating the progress of my car here!

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Nice, Keep up the work. It will be worth it.

Lemme know if you need any help with the t5 swap. Though its quite easy.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did i see this at convention last year???
if my eyes are correct it was the only one with gloss cleared spg kit?
looks good! i'm way jealous. would love to have one of these!
Nope! It's only been to SCD, and thank you!

If I didn't recently pickup a c900, i was going to tell you to drive to Maine so i can give you a dual vent hood, But Its most definately making its way onto the sedan
JP, I wish you didn't just tell me that :rolleyes:

:D Love it man... Favorite new thread. Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks man, the green one could be yours.... ;)

Nice, Keep up the work. It will be worth it.

Lemme know if you need any help with the t5 swap. Though its quite easy.
I can has help too if needed
Thanks guys, if i get stuck along the way i will most definately appreciate the help :)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A little update, payed for so far and/or in the mail, in transit or something is, afco 650lb/inch rear springs, powerflex poly bushings for the full rear suspension, hks ssqv, stage 5 tune, and injectors too match it, along with a tubular header flanged for the tial :) im like a little kid at christmas right now!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wow, nice car and great progress. I give people like you so much credit for doing the dirty work that so many other c900 owners don't even think twice about attempting. Keep up the awesome work.

·
Registered
897 Posts
A little update, payed for so far and/or in the mail, in transit or something is, afco 650lb/inch rear springs, powerflex poly bushings for the full rear suspension, hks ssqv, stage 5 tune, and injectors too match it, along with a tubular header flanged for the tial :) im like a little kid at christmas right now!
what height spring did u get?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, nice car and great progress. I give people like you so much credit for doing the dirty work that so many other c900 owners don't even think twice about attempting. Keep up the awesome work.
Thanks andrew, that means alot coming from you! You clearly have a similar mindset with that tally of yours ;)

what height spring did u get?
went with 9.5

Good thread. Great work!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very excited, fedex just dropped off my discharge flange for the dp, and my new Bosch o40 fuel pump. Also, Ups tracking says my injectors and ecu will be here today! Also, the Speedparts header is in the U.S., hopefully being flanged for my ewg right now :)

1 - 20 of 197 Posts