Saab Link Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My saab got sponsored today, by two companies. And I have a contract to recieve many more sponsor within the next 12 months.

So this is for all doubters and haters out there.. who really missed me off couple days .. (you know who you are)

·
Administrator
668 Posts
how much$?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Good shit man.

Its about time you started to back up all your talk. Thats what I like to see. So why don't u list your companies since your being sponsored by them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well first off.. whos the guy who did that to me the last time i posted.. when they embarressed me.. posting that i'm taking your money and im scamming poeple and that im not wanted on the site because of previous ideas???

"don't shit where you eat"

well, theres an audio/video company and a graphics/carbon fiber company. I do not want to devulge all terms of the contracts or names.. sorry.

i can tell you that everthings free. and i pick out what i want for the car. more sponsors can contact me with other offers for the next 12 months.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
SMPUCK02 said:
well first off.. whos the guy who did that to me the last time i posted.. when they embarressed me.. posting that i'm taking your money and im scamming poeple and that im not wanted on the site because of previous ideas???

"don't shit where you eat"

well, theres an audio/video company and a graphics/carbon fiber company. I do not want to devulge all terms of the contracts or names.. sorry.

i can tell you that everthings free. and i pick out what i want for the car. more sponsors can contact me with other offers for the next 12 months.
The "don't shit where you eat" quote was mine. I always own up to my words.

And if you found some company to sponsor you, that's fantastic. Absolutely wonderful. And of course you can't divulge the names or the amount, even though the point of sponsorship is to promote a specific brand or company in order to increase their visibility.

Am I missing something?

·
Administrator
668 Posts
hahaha nice point mike.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
the carbon fiber co. ... are they going to make custom stuff for your car??cause i dont know of anyplace that has them made......

if they do say you broke one and ship it to me!! :wink:

·
Registered
461 Posts
That is awesome cool to hear about your sponsership mate. Don't know why I just went autralian there but good for you man. How did you go about getting this sponsership cause I would really like to try it on a place I know. Hell I bet all of us would like to try to get free stuff from companies.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
I am not trying to be an ass here.... but i thnk your full of shit. I could be wrong but if i am why the hell dont you just talk up and give us detials to prove us wrong.... if they are sponsoring you they want advertising..... so advertise for them.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
i dont know...i dont really see any point in lying about getting a sponsorship...i meen we are eventually gunna find out the truth right.....if he doesnt have new stuff then he didnt if he does..either hes rich or he did get it....and i think it would just be gurly to lie about it....(not that being gurly is bad....for gurls)..but i dont see the point in not exposing evrything aswell...i have a friend who is sponsored by two companies for his RSX and he told me evrything....(i forgot the detail i could ask again if you dont belive me :wink: ) either way i think you would have to find some unique shop to sponser a saab...i meen what free parts can you get....wheels, gauges, seats, etc.....most would have to be made up...ya know...i dont meen made up like fairytales or fibs....i meen manufactured :D

the sponsored RSX

ps: i installed the intake... 8)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i agree, i think everything would have to be universal or custom made for the saab, and since you are being sponsored by a speaker company that would basically be just audio compontents which is kick ass!
and i think the graphics/carbon fiber company would probably be like what tweek used, the sheets of fake carbon fiber, that are like stickers, like for a dash kit or a mirror or something.

either way it's really cool, congrats on the sponsorships, and even if you can't get us free stuff, discounted would be awesome.

~justin

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok..

$625 credit for carbon fiber hood, side mirrors and possible interior trims. I can pick anything out for the saab. Need to put 2 small stickers of the companys name to promote. Also have to promote with flyers, catologs..

%50 off all audio/video equiment for the first 2 Months. Then they re-evalutate me.. if i show my commitment to them, i got a full sponsorship. This one isn't really considered a sponsorship.. but its legit cause they just are testing to see if i truely am worth it for them. Plus these products are more expensive.

Sponsor kits will be sent to me in 4 days.. includes catologs, promote kits..

ill update you guys

·
Registered
461 Posts
That sounds like an awesome deal. Hope it works out for you and take pitcures and keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
what company is the a/v equip, because 50% off is enough to get us to buy stuff for you, so it looks like you are really commited

~justin

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.