Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Fuckin hilarious, I haven't said anything in a long time and i just can't bring my self to flame on you hard bro. All i'll say is, you paid more than what KBB said in excellent condition for a car that has a messed up front bumper, damaged quarter panel, bad axles and god knows what else. Fuckin idiot, the PO is probably still laughing about how much money he made off that car

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Damaged axle the same side as that dent?
yes is actually is.
Hmmm. Hope theres no more hidden damage from that accident.
Glad someone else besides me picked that up. I'm refraining from posting in lucas thread but i had to comment on this. There is probably more damage that he doesn't know about. Can't wait for the guy who installs the axle to come back and say theres another $1000 worth of stuff that needs to be replaced :cool:

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
This is probably one of my favorite racing video. The guy is nuts also listen to the straight cut gears, one word, awesome. I also doubt his s2000 has straight cut gears.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Ive been learning from a family friend who does it for a living, i fixed some dents on my jaguar, and repainted the lower viggen bumper. Im gonna have a spare bumper to practice on. Ive actually been wanting to pursue this, so why not start on my car. If it comes out shitty i can always sand it down and do it again, i have hook ups for 25 dollars on color matched 1 pint of paint.
You know what, i want you to do the body work yourself. I wish you the best of luck!!! PLEASE post pictures (step by step preferably), i would love to see your bondo work.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
luca...you dont have a saab anymore so why are you still here?
oh how full of win this comment is lol
So when are you going to stop posting here?
Thats not something that should be generalized, just because you don't own the brand this forum is based on doesn't mean you have to stop posting. Some people have friends on here therefor they continue to post. As far as luca is concerned i do have to agree with you guys, why are you still posting? You do hold high entertainment value but i doubt you have any friends on here.

ETA

You know what i want you to continue posting on here at least till your bondo "experiment" is finished

1 - 19 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.