Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just installed the h&s XRT tuner and a 5 inch turbo back exhaust on our 07 dodge 2500 6.7lt

i have the 120hp tune on it right now and it really woke the truck up... throttle response is instint now, the turbo spools like you would not believe and the exhaust sounds as it should... LIKE A DIESEL

i will get some videos up of a few pulls..

i am going to give H&S a call and have them build me a new map as this one is a touch too smokey for me... im not a big fan of dusting people when i go WOT

at the last NESA dyno day the truck put down 290whp and 610 wtq bone stock

the guys at the dodge forums say i should expect around 400whp and 750ish trq

all i have to say as what a differance

the truck will light them up at 20mph

lets not forget that this is a 7100lb truck with 3.73 final drive 1 ton

just thought i would share my excitment

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I also love diesel trucks.

Thank you for not leaving us in clouds of smoke too.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She does smoke a bit right now but the company has other files I can download for free to suite my needs. It's amazing to see how much they hold back at the factory.

It pulls better then my old setup on my 9k at 265who. Really impresive

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Gotta love the Turbo Diesels man - they are nuts once you realize how easy it is to get power out of them. I own a 96' GMC sonoma 2.2L Gas truck - but I know where an 85' Turbo Diesel Toyota 4X4 is sitting - I keep thinking of seeing how hard it would be to fit that engine into my "S10" truck for a little more power/fun. I've also thought about dropping and older VW diesel into my vintage and turbocharging it... lots of ideas, nothing materializing :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts