Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows it going guys i just scored (i think)great and even traded my viggen wheels for a set or rkII's the only issue is...u guessed it the lip is trashed..no curb rash but clear coat is SOO bad..should i just refinish the lip and rock'em orr do ALL black lip and face with polished bolts?

and if i do decide to refinish the lip how in what is the best way to yeild a very good result with doing it myself :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Refinish the lip. Look on here as somebody recently did a thing on refinishing rims.

I dislike black rims though, just my two cents.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Keep them stock or paint just the centers to match your car. To refinish, you have to take out all the torx screws to get the centers out. Really easy actually. Then just used multiple grades of sand paper attached to a drill and polish. I've done a few sets that way.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I think another good paint color would be a bronze, something similar to the color you'll see STI wheels painted. That, combined with the red, would look great. You'd just have to make sure the paint isn't overly vibrant. GL

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the grey! They turned out nice. But I think I might consider the light bronz but for some reason I don't know how I'm going to like it against the red...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts