Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I just bought my first real modification. Cost me 800 bucks with shipping from England. I bought a suspension upgrade kit from PartsforSaabs.com which includes:

4 Fully adjustable Yellow Koni Sport Dampers
4 Sports Lowering Springs
4 uprated Powerflex Bump Stops

I'm really hoping that everything works out for the better, b/c 800 is a lot of money :roll:. I'll update you all when I get the stuff, and when it's all installed. Should be one hell of a ride. Anybody interested in buying a suspension for a 900NG? :lol: Laterz

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Sounds nice - funny how I bought a SPG for 1/2 that $$ tho :p I also bought a 9000T for 1/2 that too... so for that $800 i bought 2 Saab Turbo's 8) That 900 tho I'm sure will handle really well. Got a link to this? I may look into a few of those things for my new SPG. Good Luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I don't have a thicker rear sway bar. I might try to custom fab one with a lot of help, or I'll just buy one if they're not too expensive. Any links? I'm a bit short on cash... I'm hoping maybe no more than 150 or 200? Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
its going to be like a whole new car
you will feel like you are in a racecar
you will feel like you are on rails
lets put it this way you will love it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TK900SE said:
its going to be like a whole new car
you will feel like you are in a racecar
you will feel like you are on rails
lets put it this way you will love it
is that the combo of sway bar and springs/shocks, just the springs/shocks, or just the sway bar? oh well, it'll all be good. I'm gonna ask the guy that helps me with my car, but chances are good that i'll get a sway bar, and the stock ones are poo. haha. laters

·
Registered
134 Posts
just a sway bar will make a big difference and the just the springs will make a big difference and you will love both of them so it can be for any combo you want it to be basicly making the suspention tighter in any way will make you quiete happy

·
Registered
251 Posts
just installed my swaybar 3 days ago......the car handles sooo much better. The rear of the car follows wherever u point it, and the steering becomes more precise

1 - 12 of 12 Posts