Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on going to crazy rays this weekend sometime. Probably go to 2, maybe 3 locations, depending on how good the pickings are. Which day would be better for you guys, Sat or Sun? I am hoping to get up there shortly after they open (8am) that way parking is easy and the line is short.
Thoughts?

http://www.crazyraysautoparts.com/

-Tom

·
7,595 Posts
I plan on coming down this weekend, though I am not sure when yet. I may head down early sat. or Friday to hit a yard in central PA, and then swing by 2 yards in Baltimore, one of them is the crazy rays. Later on maybe hit the 2 other C/R's locations if I head down on Friday and junk yard again on Sat.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I can do Saturday early being there at 0800, its going to be 95+ tomorrow would like to get done before the real heat sets in. Who wants to drive from NoVA and where are we going to meet? Jessop to start?

--Oliversexpedition

I'm planning on going to crazy rays this weekend sometime. Probably go to 2, maybe 3 locations, depending on how good the pickings are. Which day would be better for you guys, Sat or Sun? I am hoping to get up there shortly after they open (8am) that way parking is easy and the line is short.
Thoughts?

http://www.crazyraysautoparts.com/

-Tom

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Talked to Sarge, he is in, just needs to know where to meet or where along the journey he can catch up.

·
10,303 Posts
I doubt I will be at chick FilA tonight, but what about the plaza parkinglot in Cascades, that way its just an easy hop onto Georgetown pike to the beltway.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to try to possibly get some seats, so I'm going to need all the room I have in my car - maybe some parts for the 240 also. I guess I will just try to meet you guys up at the Jessop yard around 8am?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Looks like I'm going to miss Chil-Fil-a today and to-dos are piling up for tomorrow. If I make it, will meet folks at Jessop at 8:00. Maybe looking for a ride :D

·
7,595 Posts
I am probably shooting more for 10:00-11ish, I am not getting up at 4:30 :lol: I think If we are set on doing this at 8:00, I'll probably just catch the yard after you guys already left cause I can't swing 8:00

1 - 12 of 12 Posts