Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM posted this on SC--

this school is hosted by the national prelude club however this school is now open to anyone. So far we have 3 saabs signed up & hopefully a few more of you will. If interested follow the link below for more info &/or pm me for any questions.

http://www.nationalpreludemeet.com/registered.htm

It looks like it should be a very fun trackmeet! I am already signed up & paid.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Looks very fun, would people bring their own cars, or use those alotted. Those seem like quite a few cars to be driving all together on the same strip. :lol:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
that is one hell of a lot of cars, it'd be cool to be infront and just rip the e and put it sideways in the middle of the track and make one huge pile up :twisted:

~justin

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
that place is less than 30 minutes away from my house, well, the way i drive at least
ill probly spend a good bit of time up there this summer
rally school and what not :twisted:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
if there are enough people coming down for that, it may call for a PGH saablink/saabwhatever GTG?
just a thought to throw around?

·
Registered
363 Posts
HUmmm always wanted to drive a C900T on a track. Will be neat to compare to some of the other cars. But don't want to drive home with any body work to fix.

If i had another 900T that is a bit more expendable i'd go for it no questions.

Still undecided i guess.

Ian

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think it is going to get anywhere near that intense Ian, there are track rules people all have to follow. just bring the green car, it will be fine ;) :D also BS42, the 9000 can take a few turns, just drop in the aero suspension and some SAS swaybars. probably out handle a stock C-900 then

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
there are a few pretty good turns on the course, at the drift comp there was a Porsche 911 america, a STI, and a 3K GT on the track
the hardest turn, to my knowledge, is and up-hill hairpin, that is preceeded by the back straight and a few little turns, and followed by a small up hill and the front straight, which you have to be on your brakes halfway down to make turn one
i have never driven the course, but i have sat and analyzed and video taped both motorcycles and cars on the track
i wish i were old enough though

·
10,303 Posts
I'm actually still on the fence on this one. I don't want to drive all the way out there and be turned down for my body work, or propane or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts