Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes two days ago jonezy received a call from a freind sayning that his car was on the side of the road, 5 blocks from where it was stolen????
missing pats were. 91 stock turbo, 2.5" stainless exhaust from the turbo to the tail pipe with and oval large tip.(saab savior). 5 auto meter gages 2 small ones
(boost and fuel ratio )and 3 large luminar edition oil pressure volt, and temp)
also a dvd player and screen sound system(???? do not no the barnd and the details yet), also they stole the wheel arches they were in pearl green as well.
His light grey mint dash was trashed while taking the dash parts.
the aero seats were still their and every thing else.
please keep an eye for that list of items.
first impression for me was , oh it had to be a saab guy, but after thinking about it. a saab guy would have taken the spg kit, the aero seats the super aero wheels etc.. a nonsaab guy would have gone for what was stolen.
if any one see a car that is not a saab sounding like a saab 900 turbo, now you know were to get a saabsavior exaughst. and snap of some spg wheel arches. Oh well, who knows who it could have been???
i wich jonezy the best of luck in getting this car back together.$$$$
thank you all for reading and your support.

shane

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Glad to hear the car was found as well - sucks that they took so many parts - but guess it's a good thing it was mostly left together.... how's insurance going to shell out on that? :shock: :roll:

·
Administrator
668 Posts
I hear the car was never found! looks like he will need all the cars value! ask for 14k
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
7,595 Posts
unless he's got "agreed value" with his insurance company, for a theft (assuming he's even got theft insurance) they would give him about $400 LESS than KBB value. that's probably around $1200... :roll:

I know if mine got stolen it would be tough luck for me because all I have is minimum liability.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts