Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was the title to a Facebook image that a friend posted of her black curly haired dog. It made me giggle since "our" Jameson is hairy to!

Just want to share.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I wrote an exam last month in financial planning and one case question started out with "Jameson wants to retire in 20 years with a post-retirement income of xx dollars....bla bla bla"

Before I even started with the math, I asked myself what his yearly Viggen budget would be, cuz that would have a material impact.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
I got the "like the whiskey?" question yet again when a woman asked my name this weekend. When I reply, I usually get a "nice".

So that could be worse.

When I was a kid I hated my name because it was different. But it really has come into it's own as I have gotten older.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hey at least ppl can pronounce your name. I used to have teachers spell my name phonetically just so they could get through the attendance call. Now if I dont want to get into a big conversation about my name, I just introduce myself as 'Chad'....though 'Jameson' is a cool alias too. hmmm.....

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Hey at least ppl can pronounce your name. I used to have teachers spell my name phonetically just so they could get through the attendance call. Now if I dont want to get into a big conversation about my name, I just introduce myself as 'Chad'....though 'Jameson' is a cool alias too. hmmm.....
But I bet you had better nicknames in school though...

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
People still manage to butcher my first and last name. It seems pretty easy. But James-son, or Jam-son are the most common mispronounciations.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
We'll just call you Patel from now on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts