Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with this f'n snow.

Ice dam came off the main roof and poked a hole in my damn new porch roof... straps on my swimming pool safety cover snapped last night because of the snow load... things could be worse though I guess...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Holy crap.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Daaammn I thought our blizzard last winter was crazy

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yeah, where are those photos from?!
the photos, I assume, are to characterize the "things could be worse though I guess..." statement.
The first couple pics are from Quebec.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Right, that was my impression, just wondering if anyone had info on the origins of them.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got an email from a buddy. Some of them were in it. I just did a web search to find the same photos. There were some other ones in the email that I couldn't find online that were even more outrageous. The email said they were from Wyoming, but as noted, they are from all over the place. I like the snowmobile on the roof. :)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I like the snowmobile on the roof. I want to try that with my sled!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Kinda makes my experience last winter kinda miniscule.

Keep in mind i was in an x5, so those are 7 to 8 foot walls of snow.... Guess i don't live far enough North to experience a true snow.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Kinda makes my experience last winter kinda miniscule.

Keep in mind i was in an x5, so those are 7 to 8 foot walls of snow.... Guess i don't live far enough North to experience a true snow.
:wink: I'd have to call that plenty of snow.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Not to put too fine a point on it, but it was 65F and sunny here in Sarasota, Florida today. :0)

During the summer months, I HATE my hometown, but right now, it's pretty dang sweet.

D-

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
:wink: I'd have to call that plenty of snow.
In fairness, there was a good bit of drifting involved in getting to that point. I think we had a total of about 3ft on the ground, maybe a tad less.

Oooh, ooh!

This is why we did the Canada trip in the summer. ;)

I would love to experience that, i love snow to know end, as long as i can drive in it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts