Saab Link Forums banner

which color choice for each wheel?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, so I've been doing some photoshopping. It's pretty bad though so bear with me. Next summer I want to repaint/refurb my wheels, this winter I'll probably repaint my directionals since my steelies are on with the studs for winter now. So should I keep my directionals silver like here:

Or a smokey black like this: (this is the comm ed color according to photoshop droplet tool)

Ok for steelies; I have either silver or black. Since they came from factory in both colors I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, I want to do a factory color.
Original (to be refurbed next summer)

Silver:

Flatish Black:

And I would also like to repaint my hubcaps (some scratches, but thanks for a great deal Pascal [aka 9KAero]) so I think I'll keep em silver like this:

Or maybe a comm ed color, which I didn't bother photoshopping, use your imaginations for that one.

So tell me what you guys think!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IF IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE, PLEASE ALSO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN A COMMENT. Thanks Patton and Paul for your poll votes. I would like votes on the steel wheels too!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like those ones with the dog dish hub caps, but I think I'm going to straight black steelies and a silver repaint on the directionals. If I can find some SPG's I'd get em, but I'm looking for a 2 door c900 before I put to much money into making a c900 look good. Thanks for the imput guys!!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
How about the 15" bbs style wheels that some 9ks had in the old days? Those would look pretty sweet. They are also pretty wide IIRC so you could throw some meaty tires on there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts