Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post mine once i can regain access to my hosting server.... post yours in the mean time!

EDIT
here are a few... note the suck up factor on the first one :p

Tha's all for now. Let's see what you got so far!

·
User
9,193 Posts
My 'Natalie' In her first snow with me 8) :wink: .... The snow is covering the side of the headlight making it look like the pre-facelift lol... it is actually a 1990 900T :lol: Here are the pictures 8)

·
User
9,193 Posts
I wish there were a "mass-delete" or "bury" function so nobody would have the displeasure of reading my old posts. (Cringing so hard.)

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
I wish there were a "mass-delete" or "bury" function so nobody would have the displeasure of reading my old posts. (Cringing so hard.)
When I stumble across my old cringeworthy activity it just helps keep me in check and appreciate that I've (maybe) matured a bit. But yeah, sometimes I wish I could forget

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
When I stumble across my old cringeworthy activity it just helps keep me in check and appreciate that I've (maybe) matured a bit. But yeah, sometimes I wish I could forget

Yep.

I like to laugh at my "add lightness with carbon fiber ON TOP of the original part" phase. Still an improvement over my Beretta's "make it look kewl with carbon fiber sticker" phase.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Throwback to around 2011 before the White 9k went into perma-storage and the red 9k got parted out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts