Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
It snowed here in Cortland a few weeks back. I am not a big fan of winter either, but sometimes it isn't so bad. Just take your most cancer'd car and do some donuts in a parking lot.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I happen to like winter for the most part.

I need to find me some winter rubber though.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I hope we get snow in November. If it is going to be cold, i want it to be white.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'm in Utica right now and the same thing is happening.

This is kinda cool.

·
Registered
890 Posts
It was -4 yesterday morning here... thankfully today it is a warm 21 degrees.

The day before yesterday I pulled out the snow thrower and went up and down the driveway, getting rid of the three inch accumulation we already have.

·
Registered
369 Posts
If and when you gots a house and you spend $$$ on grass seed you will see. :confused:

If you don't rake leaves, you will get a white mold and it will kill every blade of grass under it. Live on a hillside and you end up with nasty gullies.

There is cheapo grass seed and there is good stuff and the good stuff has tiny itty bitty seeds. The cheap annual or perennial stuff (annual lives for only a few months then dies), has big huge seeds. Less blades per pound.

I had the mold start yesterday and just blow it off with the lawn tractor.

Looked at the sky and said there were ice crystals in the atmosphere yesterday and everyone looked at me weird. Seems I was right.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
They are pretty fun to drive in the winter.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Coal Stove is roaring - I need to get my truck fixed so i can go get more coal! Eh - I'll just take the work Windstar home tomorrow me-thinks ;)

As for snow - Mid-Westerners you have it I heard? It's heading this way - but I doubt we'll see it before December in PA - but maybe by the Holidays - but not before Turkey Day. I need to snow tire up the fleet still....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.