Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
2005: My Second Year (I think)

A few not knowing they were posing :D during the drivers meeting inside EUROTECH

Staging of group 2 I think

2006:
Some of the crew pondering the parts off a EUROTECH parts car pre-run (coffee time)

Heading out!

Photo stop on top of the dam

Footage that has never been seen....

Lunch in the park

Regrouping post run @ the Epartsland residence #1

Again - tweek with something else never to be seen again... Carbon Fiber 9-3 Hood

I have tons more.... I'll let other share theirs.

And I "lost" about a quart in my driveway last night changing the oil in the 9-5 post headgasket - so that counts right? It was 5W-30 Full synthetic mixed with coolant and about 4500 miles old....

·
Registered
131 Posts
I hope it counts if I leak 10-30 on a daily basis :) Sadly I never made it to one of these :(

·
10,303 Posts
Aireeca said:
Footage that has never been seen....

Again - tweek with something else never to be seen again... Carbon Fiber 9-3 Hood
Footage has been around a whie, (pre Imovie)
#

The hood I am very cautious of.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Libby! How you are missed! It is like she knew she was being photographed... :)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
This makes me sad. I miss the days of waiting @ Eurotech with Aireeca and TurboDog for everyone else while a bunch of people are pulled off on the median of a highway waiting for a car to get towed after falling victim to the most treacherous drive in PA. Or something like that. Also drinking beer @ Paul and Jeffs with everyone and having BSUArmy drive me to get cigarettes (not driving because i was drinking, and then driving myself 2 hours home about 2 hours later.... good times lol. If it weren't for the headaches and liabilities i'd do it myself. Wow that was a long winded post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts