Saab Link Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm.... interesting that you're posting pictures of other peoples houses on your little website thingy there. I'm sure you'd love it if people did the same to you and you knew nothing about it.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
well you woulda seen "the owner" in those photo's if communication was present on his behalf.... but I'm not even going to go there - I'm done trying to talk to "the owner" - it's a lost cause sadly :cry: And besides - it proves we were there - and that it was part of my trip. So I don't really care if someone posted pictures of my house - that's their business, and off topic - I didn't post his address or phone number - nor am I going to.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I love how u have pics of other people's houses but where is Rhich? was he home and not come out? :roll:
I dunno i like knowing when people are planning to drive all the way to my house and when pics r being taken of MY HOUSE and MY STUFF

of all the times me and pete have gone there we call ahead and plan ahead... i dont know u and delorean but messed up!!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well see... that's good for you, but as I said, for some poeple, that kind of s**t might not fly. To put it basically it isn't your place, or burnside's place, or anyone elses place, except for "the owner" to determine whether or not they want their privacy invaded.

Oh and as far as not being home, I'd consider you lucky... At least for myself if I saw a bunch of punks rampaging around my backyard that might not have been welcome I would either greeting them with a baseball bat or a call to the local police.

But again... that's just me

Weird, my posts keep getting edited...

Maybe someday I'll be a Mod on some joke website so I can do the same

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
to follow up - I had called the owner - he claimed that day was fine - but he said he would call us back at a certain time - never had - we called dozen's of times after that point of time throughout the day - no repsponses so we decided to see if he was there - and we waited around outside by our cars. We did not go poking around the stuff - we have morals - and all we had done was taken pictures of the things - not hing had been touched or taken. If he had actually called us back as he said he was going to - we coulda set up a time exactly.... And ew missed him when the 3 of us went for food cause we got tired of sitting around talking - waiting - and when we returned we noted lights changed - and such - meaning a presence - then the note. He could have atleast called one of the #'s we had left with him prior to inform us he was home.

·
7,595 Posts
lets keep things civil and not make any suggestions of violence here clark, I don't know where this is coming from, and I don't know why you are getting all pissed about something you know nothing about. We took a ride out to Rhich's house yesterday to see if he was there. Burnsside and him from what I understand were in discussion about buying some stuff and picking up castor troys things so he could ship them out to him. we drove by, knocked on every door we could find, waited, waited some more, and figured rhich was gone. we went to get lunch. went back and found a note from rhich saying that he "saw some cars, figured it was you guys. went to the city for a while, won't be back till late" as soon as we saw that we left because it was obvious Rhich would not be seeing us today no matter how long we waited.... I personally don't know what you find so wrong about that.

keep it civil or don't say anything at all.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems to me like it's as simple as deleting this whole thing, and taking the pics off your website, but that's just being civil I guess.

·
Registered
176 Posts
What part of this thread am I missing?
One you sent me an email saying "hope to see you Sunday night/Monday" although this does indicate a possible "meeting" nothing as far as time or day was finalized….
Sunday "night" to me is usually "night time" or after 7 PM or so… my neighbors indicated to me you we here some time shortly after 5PM…. One neighbor indicated that car doors were opened, car trunks were opened even my garage vent fan door was opened….. These things upset me…. Then now I see pictures of my house? Then you indicate this was to "prove" you were at my house? Prove to whom? I left you a note and you even post a picture of that? Why?
Is this how you treat someone who on numerous occasions went to bat for you back during your TSN days….. how many times did I get you un-banned?
Did I not send you a Form & Function 9000 book because you were doing some sort of report for school?
Have I done anything to you, DeLorean or who ever the "third guy" was to deserve having a picture of my house posted on the internet?
I never said "Sunday was a good time" and anyone who knows me will tell you, my plans change almost every hour…. Most people call three times in one week in order to lock in a day in which to see me….
I don't remember you and I setting a time what so ever….. Now I understand your deleting posts of people who are posting on my behalf…. Is this how the truth is changed in order to make yourself look good? To me it looks like your just playing another TSN/Scooter god game….
Bottom line………
If I really wanted to be at home I would have been, but I have no use for people who take up my time telling me they can get parts cheaper someplace else or tell me that with 25 years of automotive background I don't know how to convert brakes…. I am offended to no end and because of your actions……… others will pay.
Playing a little TSN/Scooter game, delete post of people speaking on my behalf.... NICE

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Rhich,
I had talked to you 3 times in the course of a week - we had gotton near the point of setting a time up - and YOU had chosen NOT to call us back and confirm a time as you SAID you would - or to atleast inform us that you COULD NOT do it this weekend at all. And as for door and other things being opened - I do not know what you are talking about - only doors opened were our own. I sent you the e-mail last minute on FRIDAY MORNING - and called and SPOKE to you from Pauls in NY after the Dyno day Saturday night - remember?? That is when you said you were going to call us back at 10am Sunday to inform us of what your situation was - you never did - we called once at noon - and 3 more times between 2pm - and 3pm. We arrived around 5:30/6 btw - and we left shortly after 6:55 - when we returned and found your note.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like Rhich must have been REALLY excited to see you if he WASN'T returning calls, and WASN'T confirming anything.

Most people probably would have taken the hint, but after all, that would just be common sense, and as we all know, some have it, and others use it...

·
Registered
176 Posts
So your saying you never touched, moved or opened anything? …what your saying is the people I live next to, the same people I’ve known for years and years, the very same people who have watched my kids, my dog and my house…. Are liars?????
But I should take your word that you didn’t do a thing while you were here? Just post pictures of my house?
See, usually when I go to some ones house…. I knock on the door, or ring their door bell…. Then wait a few minutes…. Usually by then I am smart enough to realize that they are not at home and I may or may not leave a note…. Then I leave, I do NOT walk around their yards, look in their cars or take pictures of what’s in their garages…. This worries me……

·
7,595 Posts
Well rhich, say what ever you like, the only post I deleted was the one where clark threatened violance. what exactly is a "god game" about that? :lol:

pictures of your house is not posted on saabstuff.com? since when is posting pictures of houses illigle :roll:

as for draging issues about what brakes will work on what car, that's just foolish, keep it in the C-900 section would you please?

as for "others will pay"
what does that even mean?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Also - as for the "TSN Days" those have nothing at play here - I thanked you those times for it - and you know I was banned then for no reason other then Scooters own and his henchmen. Let's not play that game - it has nothing to do with this. And if you wish to have the 1 photo which show's your house taken down - just ask me - I am reasonable and easy to talk to - I communicate. You seem to enjoy living in the past - and if that is how you wish to deal with people - then so be it, a shame too - cause I was far more willing to accept your ways and habbits in comparrison to others. I am a very flexable person - I do not hold grudges or get angry with people too often - however you are nearing that point - and it seems th only way I can deal with it, and you is the very way you tend to deal with others - and ignore the issue - and just not ask you for more. With that in mind I hope you keep posting - but know I will not be buying anything from you in the future as I had hoped for. My project SPG has lost a valuable key to it's rebuild now thanks to this - that doesn't please me at all - so I shall hafta seek elsewhere or just use what I have. I am done with this - and I'm done with you - I thank you once again for all you've done for me and others in the past - but that was then - this is now. btw - you do not have a door bell to ring.... nd if you do - It's sure hidden from the human eye.

·
Registered
176 Posts
DeLorean said:
Well rhich, say what ever you like, the only post I deleted was the one where clark threatened violance. what exactly is a "god game" about that? :lol:

pictures of your house is not posted on saabstuff.com? since when is posting pictures of houses illigle :roll:

as for draging issues about what brakes will work on what car, that's just foolish, keep it in the C-900 section would you please?

as for "others will pay"
what does that even mean?
Pictures of my house posted on MY site by ME ????......
Play with all these posts.... remove what you want....
Do what you want...
basically I have pictures someone took while at my house without my permission.... Local police would consider this evidence when I file the tresspassing charges

This whole thing pisses me off to no end....

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
And Rhich - given I checked all my e-mails before I left and when I got home and there was NEVER anything from you till a few moments ago - that doesn't help. And I do have time stamps from when YOU send them:
Monday, August 16, 2004 8:40 PM
Monday, August 16, 2004 9:37 PM
Monday, August 16, 2004 10:05 PM

That does no good - And what is that line about converting brakes about?? I see you posted that in the e-mail as well to me and the "admin" which I also get. It makes no sense.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Burnside42
It’s obvious you’re a man of character…….
It’s just been called to my attention that you have removed most of the pictures (at least the ones I found not to be that I wanted some one to be posting without me knowing about it)
It’s a shame it got this out of hand…. It’s a shame things went the way they did….
I hope that you understand that there are “things” behind my house that I do not wish for people to know about…..
No matter what wasn’t said (addresses and what not) there is a lot of money in my garage…. Maybe you know this, maybe you don’t….
But I rather only certain people know….
Thank you for removing some of the pictures…..
That's it on this subject from me....
Everyone else should follow suit.

·
7,595 Posts
and on a side note, if you have an issue with something, someone, post it here. lets keep other topics on topic please.

and if you had such a problem with it rhich, you could have tried the PM's... you know as well as I do if this thread had taken place on either TSN or SC it would have been gone before it even started.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Did I start it?
If I remember correctly....... I came in a little later in the game.

Emails were sent, prior to all this going the way it did...
Lot of people are very protective of me.....
That's the way it is.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
ricot83 said:
Now let's all shake hands and walk away like men it is figured out.....
Like men? does this include you? :wink: The same guy who almost got duct taped to a 900 seat while sleeping in it in the middle of my yard ?????

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.