Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If so, when the fuck are you going to add it to your lame ass app? I'm mean shit, I paid like a whole buck or two for it and all the other forums on it are gayer than aids.

That's all!

Thanks much!

Edit: I realize I should apologize for being an ass, can't help myself though. I'm drunk an stuck in the armpit of Mexico for a week.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
If so, when the fuck are you going to add it to your lame ass app? I'm mean shit, I paid like a whole buck or two for it and all the other forums on it are gayer than aids.

That's all!

Thanks much!

Edit: I realize I should apologize for being an ass, can't help myself though. I'm drunk an stuck in the armpit of Mexico for a week.
:th_MySaab900Like:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
your such a dick Casey lol

what you doing down there?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Trying to support a supplier to ramp up production for a new product introduction.
Im well im hoping its a new breed of mary jane, cuz thats the only shit worth coming out of mexicanoland. :th_dblthumb2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.