Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone im new here to this site and i like what i see. Anyway i live in eastern Pa. outside of Hazleton, Mahanoy city to be exact and i was woundering if there is anyone close by that would want to cruise around some night and mybe exchange some mechanicle tips. Theres not to many saabs around these parts and the ones that i do see are always passing by, but we always manage to give the high beam hello or the nod thats about it. I would like to cruise around with someone other than myself in this town, most people around here look at my car like its a porsche or something lol, half of them dont even know what it is, i know one thing there scared of messing with it (Abbott BOV the best $200 i ever spent) anyway if theres someone nearby let me know . Jim

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
perhaps sometime we can meet up - but you should come to the next meet in October I'llbe at - Saabtoberfest in Wilks Berre PA. About an hour from me (more like 3 i gues for you) close enough tho - and LOTS of Saab's :twisted:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Hey Marko, welcome...

You'll start to notice more Saabs on the road now that you've bought one! We don't have that problem in Boston; in fact, some days it seems like there's a Saab on every corner. Since the 70s, this part of the country has had more Saab owners per capita than any other place. People used to do the "Saab wave" but there are so many that your arm would get tired...

Welcome to Saablink!

·
Registered
546 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What model?

Hi I have a 95 900se, 92 9000t and an 89spg, my girlfriend says im nuts and the neighbors love me lol! Right now im focusing on the 95 i have an abbott bov, speedparts intake, mbc, saab stainless sport exauhst and some 18inch wheels. goes pretty good, funny to be chatting to you the other day i went to the local lowes and bought some pipe insulation so i could do the intake insalation mod works great, after i did the mod i took it for a run of cousre went down the back alley of my house made a right onto the main street and what do i see go by a new rx8, well i got on it alittle bit just before the light and got off ot so he could hear the BOV, then the light turned green and what do ya know he flicked his ciggaret out the window then rolled them up then i knew he wanted to play so then to make a what is alredy long story short a beat him by 2.5 cars i really dont like racing but i just had too. Where do you guys meet at im familar with Allentown some what i used to work in Bethlem.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
One Saab is a good choice...two Saabs is an attraction...three is an obsession!

You'll find yourself in good company here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts