Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how it happened. I didn't want it to happen. Somehow I got on to the Saab History mailing list, and they always come in duplicate.

I keep trying to hit the unsubscribe link, and all I get is Rick Roll'd by his 404 page.

Given his shady habits, I'm sure if I emailed him to take me off, I'd only end up on more lists.

Anybody else have these issues?

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
the more addresses on his list, the more credibility his site has. it's kind of like ACORN.

saabusa is paying attention and they are making design changes based on our wants and needs as we speak.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same here.. the looking for floormats.. :(
Yeah, what was that all about? It's not even anything news-related. Does he know TSL and similar sites have a classified section just for that purpose?

The difference though, Nick, is that I bet most people would be more accepting of a newsletter from you than his.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
I only get one.

But, the use of a "donor sponsored" sites mailing list to help him find floormats kinda sucks.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I get no emails from there, but for some reason a few of us Aussies are blocked from his site! WTF!

Comes up with: "You are unauthorized to access this website".

·
7,595 Posts
I get no emails from there, but for some reason a few of us Aussies are blocked from his site! WTF!

Now THAT is strange. E-mail glitches I can see cause I know how well those mass mailers work... Though mass e-mailing looking for parts is a bit odd. Anyone hear of craigslist?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Trust me, you're the lucky ones.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Am not for doing things like this but.....

give out his address.

It sounds nasty, but if you asked to be taken off his mailing lists and are not, why not give to him what hes giving to you.

Again, this is probably not the best idea.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts