Saab Link banner

461 - 473 of 473 Posts

·
Banned
719 Posts
Very very nice joe!

Fits the appeal your car perfectly!!!

Much better than what you had before and totally appeals your go fast set up.

Very tasty and smart!!!!!:th_MySaab900Like:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
Those are much better suited to the design language of your car, but I'm not sure about the shoulder harness access holes.
So you are finding all the gears now?
Yep, finding all the gears :)

The problem turned out to be nothing to do with the clutch! I failed to properly adjust the shifter linkage when installing the new transmission. It was off *just enough* to cause the grinding and hard shifting. After pulling out the clutch and verifying everything was working properly, I then decided to check the simple stuff :th_SmlyROFL:

On another note: HOLY SVEN this car is FAST. The turbo spools faster and the car just PULLS. And the BPC isn't even plugged in, this is just base boost!! :censored::censored::censored:

One more shot of the engine bay:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Iron Joe's Saab Airflow Project

IJ,
Great work,
I'm om the east coast (Westchester NY)and have the 86'900 SPG in progress.Nice choice of bits and pieces.The power output (335-BHP) is spot on.

Keep up the great work and thanks the C900-SPG alive!

MasterG

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I'll give it a few years, then track it down and buy it for cheap. :moon:

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Last i heard from iron joe, somebody who was big into nissians got it, i am a little surprised he hasnt touched base with me yet to finish up software.. Maybe its fast enouph as it sits for him

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #471
I got an update from the new owner not long ago, the car was brought to Atomic Auto in Portland for a non-start problem that ended up being a simple fuse issue. Unfortunately I wasn't contacted ahead of time, I may have been able to troubleshoot.

Also it had a lower control arm crack, which is a shame because I replaced them earlier last year. (But lowered suspension can do that sort of thing).

Rumors of it's near-demise are greatly exaggerated ;)

461 - 473 of 473 Posts