Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1981 8v c900 sedan, 1990 2.0 9k carlsson, 1992 21 c900 sedan
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Some of you will know that I manage two webrings related to Saab's - one of them is dedicated to sites relating totally or primarily to Saab NG900's!

If you have a website (private, club, or business) which supports and promotes NG900 ownership, enthusiasm and enjoyment, you're more than welcome to add your site to the Saab NG900 Webring and give it a wider global audience.

The main webring URL is:

http://l.webring.com/hub?ring=saabng900webring

and if you'd like to submit details of a website you own and/or administer so I can check it out and add it to the webring, please go to this URL:

http://l.webring.com/wrman?ring=saabng900webring&addsite

Please get in touch if you have any questions and I'll contact you directly if I've got any concerns about any site details you submit for addition to the webring.

Regards,

Craig.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i tried to add mine and it said something about the wrong type of link or something and i dont understand what i need to do to get it right

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ricot83 said:
i tried to add mine and it said something about the wrong type of link or something and i dont understand what i need to do to get it right
That might be because the URL you submitted isn't the destination URL. Webring has a thing called 'Pass-L' which is something to do with website redirection. Most ring administrators don't allow sites where the URL registered in the webring is not where a user ends up when trying to access the site clicked on.

If you want to try adding your site again and see what the webring system says, then email me what you get back, I can try to work out what might have gone wrong.

Craig.

PS. I've got a seperate email account you can send NG900 ring messages to - [email protected]

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stevehayes01 said:
Ok I feel slighted here! What about us OG 9-3 folks here? why are we left out in the cold!!! :shock: :shock:
Hi Steve,

I've got to admit to being a bit naive about what Saab models from the GM takeover onwards related to each other. :cool: Is what you're telling me that the NG900's and the first generation of models sold as the 9/3 are actually the same car with different exterior configurations?

Gotta head off to work... Email me if you need to.

Regards,

Craig.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts