Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its so beautiful wow I think on the 5th time watching the AD in HD I almost teared a little when I saw the front end with the SAAB logo on it just knowing what SAAB had to go through with GM. The "Here we are" gives me goosebumps :D

What a magical feeling I mean I suggest everyone LIKE - FAVORITE - SHARE anything that will help people realize how beautiful Saab really is.

HD Video Link for convenience. Knock it up to 1080 if you want! YouTube - Presenting the All New Saab 9-5 SportCombi

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It's amazing how much attention an unknown vocalist can have with a commercial...

The singer has been identified as Katja Ahlsell. Her myspace.com webapge can be found here: Katja Ahlsell | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos. In her stream page, Katja Ahlsell | Stream the 9-5 commercial is featuring.

The song however, is officially (I'll explain later) NOT yet to be released in full...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yay - watched it on both sites now that I'm home. Looks good in video - still a bit funny on the side view - but I'd rock one if I had the coin for one. Here's hoping for a $30,000 FWD 5Speed 4 Banger!
I am so much buying this car, even if I have to sell my cameras...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts