Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Neat!
It' nice to see their marketing pickup. I'm starting to hear adds on the radio now.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
That is neat. Here's hoping they can build some momentum. Not to steal Borkat's thunder or anything, but I'd love to see a modern c900 update with a killer ad campaign that heralds a return to basics.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I missed number 5 (go figure) and I think thier answer for number 4 is incorrect. They went "generic" in 2003, in 2002 they still sold a hatch, right?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I missed number 5 (go figure) and I think thier answer for number 4 is incorrect. They went "generic" in 2003, in 2002 they still sold a hatch, right?
Yep, that's right. The old body style only stuck around in 2003 in the 'vert form.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That is neat. Here's hoping they can build some momentum. Not to steal Borkat's thunder or anything, but I'd love to see a modern c900 update with a killer ad campaign that heralds a return to basics.
I'd sell all my comics for a down payment on that one!

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
I think they're talking about the year it went on sale, not the model year. If that's the case, then it's correct. I think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts