Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

i have a few questions for the more proficient saaber's i have a 1996 saab 900se convertible and i can get a sweet deal on a 1995 2 dr. hardtop with a locked up motor but it has a MINT black leather interior and i am wondering if i can swap the interior (seats, door panels, and other interior panels) over to the convertible basically what can and cannot be used to swap my convertible over to black interior. if its feasible i plan to buy the car for the parts i need and part out the rest

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
hello all,

i have a few questions for the more proficient saaber's i have a 1996 saab 900se convertible and i can get a sweet deal on a 1995 2 dr. hardtop with a locked up motor but it has a MINT black leather interior and i am wondering if i can swap the interior (seats, door panels, and other interior panels) over to the convertible basically what can and cannot be used to swap my convertible over to black interior. if its feasible i plan to buy the car for the parts i need and part out the rest
Front seats will fit fine. all dash components such as glovebox will fit fine. Rear seats and rear jams will NOT fit. Front door jams might fit, not too sure honestly. Carpet is a little different but should work out fine. Your biggest problem is the rear seats and rear wall/jams.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
front seats and door panels are all that is able to swap over the rear panels dont match and the rear seats are different too

should have figured i'd get beat to the punch...

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wouldn't pay more than $500(let alone $300) but if you have the time and space you should be able to part it out to pay for the seats. I sold a set of very nice seats in the $150 range.
But yeah the seats are about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts