Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many ppl are interested.. if we can get enough ppl , MP will sell them to us at 130$ a piece compared to Abbott's price of around $600
If not, then MP's regular price will be $200+

I consider this a steal and whoever doesn't want to be included in this, there could be something severely wrong with u. This is for turbo applications only so far.. no N/A just yet.

I dont have all the info so if you know anything more please submit it.. and also BlaqueGuy01 (Cedric) knows the most about it so ask him

·
Registered
251 Posts
I would be interested as long as it fits the viggen. I wouldnt want to order it right away though...possible in like 2 or 3 weeks cause i gotta finish paying off my wheels and get new tires as well :(

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
It doesn't use the stock casting since its going to be 2.5". Unfortunately the prototype that MP Performance has is only for the T7 setup. The T5 setup supposedly uses a different throttle body.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
i am in for the T7 delivery pipe!!

WS: it will fit a viggen, and i dont want to order it right away either...

i have 500$ worth of tickets!!! wow im horrible!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2-3 weeks is what i'm thinking too.. i need to save up a little more.. and yes it should work on viggens.. they are a T7 setup..maybe not the 99? i dunno what setup that is

·
Registered
251 Posts
1999 is a T7 as well. I think we will do fine on people.....i wonder if we can get even more of a discount if we get enough people :roll: i highly doubt it, lol....i think 130 is pretty damn nice as is.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it becomes $130 if we can get about 10 ppl to go in on it with us.. if not its about $200

·
Registered
14 Posts
What are the main benefits of a larger intercooler delivery pipe...and would it work if someone were going to swap in the Viggen IC it a 99 9-3?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
JABM - Currently there is only a prototype delivery pipe made for the T7 setup. In the near future there maybe one for the T5.

Bobby- The main benefits I'm sure would be quicker throttle response and quicker spool. The T7 model wouldn't work if your upgrading to a VIC because you are still using the same throttle body. Thats why T5's can't use the one for a T7.

·
10,303 Posts
Bobby, only the 99 Viggen used the Trionic 7 program. Your car will not benefit from this pipe, if it is not ment for T5 guys. :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tweek's Turbos said:
Bobby, only the 99 Viggen used the Trionic 7 program. Your car will not benefit from this pipe, if it is not ment for T5 guys. :(
Thanks for clearing that up Tweeks :thumbup:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am in guys. hopefully this will help some. let me know what happens

thanks,
Ben Y.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for adding urself to the list.. only problem being that T5 system your packin.. need more T7's

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DC... T7 ot T5

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bomb.. we need a few more T7's i think we have about 7 now.. shooting for 10

1 - 20 of 25 Posts