Saab Link Forums banner

In rememberence of 2003

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  03_Saab 9-3 
#1 ·
A lasting tribute to those of us that have "braved the storm" and purchased a 2003 Saab 9-3SS (Linear, Arc, and Vector).

The pics I got weren't at real high res so if you view full screen on your PC, if will look a bit fuzzy. Viewing on a Pocket PC however, is a different story! :D

I did put it together, and it is filled with most of the cars of now TSL members.

For those who didn't see it the first time, enjoy. For those that did, enjoy it again, :D

(Just ignore the upper top right portion of the first screen! :roll: )

Windows media (WMV)
http://gngone.home.mindspring.com/20039-3SSFreshmanclass.WMV

#5 ·
My personal apologies to those current members who's car didn't make the clip. Remember, I grabbed the pics from the "The Color" thread.

Ok, this is what I am going to do. I would like to redo the clip with some hi-res pics, not the shunken ones that we had to use to post on the thread. If you are interested in having your car in the new clip, send me a pm and I will email you my addy so you can send your pic to me.

Sound good?

I will be waiting.

#9 ·
Finklejag said:
When I was down in LA. I saw at least four 9-3 commercials a day. I never see them up here in Portland. :(
you should come to philly, Saab is spending serious bucks on ads in this market. Also, I drove by one of the Saab dealers the other day, and looked like they were pretty much out of 9-3SS, and only had 1 convt. in the lot. I am wondering if they are gonna make the 50,000 car sale figure they were shooting for

#11 ·
Yes very nice, if i ever get a nice saabscape shot too ill zap it your way for your next feature presentation.

Here in MD also, Saab commercials are running all the time, in fact one was on just a bit ago....... they need to change it up some get a few commercials in rotation, sick of the same one. btw anyone see the new chevy commercial with 10 new vehicles for 04.... interesting, seems they are really changing their strategy to go for new markets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.