Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm not going to post on this site anymore because i feel that it has changed to much since i joined, i was the 25 member to join this site, and people used to respect me on here, but they don't anymore, from people not even reading my posts and posting stuff completely wrong about a question i had all the way to me getting my thread blocked because i was never tought how to "bump" up a thread, there is no bump up button, and since no one really checks the events section i posted a new one in the off topic section, to attract more people, well, that didn't work.

thank you all for the good memories, jeff (bs42) it was very nice meeting you and sharing lunch, everyone that i met in upstate new york, it was very nice meeting you all too, bill, thank you so much for the rides, and the funny races, and funny convos, i'll never forget any of that.

if anyone ever has a question for me, or just wants to contact me:
my e-mail is:
[email protected]
and my aim sn is:
eastrbunyluvsX04

i wont be posting any new threads, posting any replies other than in this thread right here.

thank you all,

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
umm.... ok? Dude - relax. I'll talk to you online - :roll: :shock:

saabguy said:
i'm not going to post on this site anymore because i feel that it has changed to much since i joined, i was the 25 member to join this site, and people used to respect me on here, but they don't anymore, from people not even reading my posts and posting stuff completely wrong about a question i had all the way to me getting my thread blocked because i was never tought how to "bump" up a thread, there is no bump up button, and since no one really checks the events section i posted a new one in the off topic section, to attract more people, well, that didn't work.
ok - I can't go without commenting this... as much as a friend I am to you - I need to straighten out a few things cause I don't like a few things you said. Sorry man - it's just your wrong.

you feel we've changed? - How?
"people used to respect me on here"
- and how do we not now?
"people not even reading my posts"
- sometimes not everyone has the answers - and other times we are outta town, or just don't have access. Would you rather a total B.S. answer then none at all?? No point to that.
"posting stuff completely wrong about a question i had"
- when was this? Could you not post and ask for them to get back on track? And harassing ppl isn't always the best approach to things...
"getting my thread blocked because i was never tought how to "bump" up a thread, there is no bump up button"
- dude - you can't be serious?! just repond to your own post with a smile or the word "bump" is all it takes...
"and that wasn't even all that big of a deal - no need to have a fit over anyways. and since no one really checks the events section i posted a new one in the off topic section, to attract more people"
- we all check these things - but why reply unless it relates to US specificly. I saw your post - but several reason's why I didn't need to post - but I did anyways to give it a nudge.

Overall dude - you're over reacting - I'd hate to say it, but if you really feel this way and set in your tracks then do as you want - I'm not going to stop you, but I will try and listen to hear you out. But I hope you decide to stay. If not it's been good while it lasted. Peace Justin

·
7,595 Posts
wow dude, what's the problem? come on... it sounds like you got a bad case of PMS. we all make mistakes, it's OK :)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Justin...come on man.

I know your pissed at me for locking the thread, but I didn't mean to piss ya off, just keep things organized. I assumed that you knew what "bumping" a thread meant. So I apologize for not clarifying that.

Also you should know by now that people will only respond to a thread if they feel they have something to respond about. We're not ignoring you. Before you were complaining about people hijacking a thread, and that we've tried to take care of.

So look, I'd hate to see you go cause ur part of the family....but if your not happy here than I understand. But please don't say we didn't try to make things better for you, or anyone else for that matter because everyone knows that we take each suggestion or criticism into consideration.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hell....even this thread is in the wrong topic area :roll:

But imma move it to the correct place.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ya man,
I have posted numerious times on sc.com and not gotten any responces and that site is much larger with more traffic (not saying anything about this one just proving my argument).

Also along those lines when you mention about people not seeing you posts, again this site is small and "slow" compared to a larger forum. It takes longer to get responses, this is the same for any new forum.

This site is growing at a nice rate, just wait man things will get better.

Ian

·
10,303 Posts
Seriosly, I saw the post about the 6 flags meet. Its just I cant go. Therefor, I don't really need to post.

And as the site slowly grows, or quickly grows. There will be a need for a bit of organization. Sure BS42, and Driver found will continue to beat dead horses, but just cause a thread gets locked, doesn't mean your banned cause you said shit, fuck, bitch....COCK BALLS.

We still respect you, unless some thread we may have missed said something against you. I still was planning on splitting a room with you in VT, and I finally got your camera, and flagg mailed back.

If somebody is messing with you, handle it, or have one of the staff handle it.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Tweek's Turbos said:
If somebody is messing with you, handle it, or have one of the staff handle it.
Exactly...even if you get pissed at me, there are other admin you can talk to regarding your case.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Don't know if Justin will see this but I wanted to chime in too. Sorry about your situation Justin, but I hope you reconsider. We only mess with ya sometimes cause we like you, honest. Instead of leaving just let us know if certain things are getting on your nerves and we will work it out. Communication is key :D . Anyways, if you must go you must, we are sorry to lose you, but again, I hope you reconsider.

Kyle

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Justin, hate to be the one to break it to you.... but you dont get respect... you earn it. If your not respected its your own fault. Nothing is wrong with saab link somthing is wrong with you. Also the fact you made this post to get attention and pity for no one liking you makes me sick, and personially im glad to see you go.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you all for showing you cared.

i'll admit this site is growing at a nice rate, and a round of applause to cedric for that, he's done a lot, and so has everyone else

tweek, i can't share the room with you, remember, no license equals no ride, it was luck i made it to your house.
i got the camera and flag back the other day, thanks, i can't believe i forgot them, i never forget anything, it must've been because i was sick, don't know why, might've been the stale donuts in your microwave that i ate.

i might come back, i might not, i do not know, it's still 50/50, like, i like this place, and i know all of you pretty well, but at the same time, i don't even have my saab in my driveway anymore, i don't have a license, i realize i have no friends, cause as soon as i loose my license no one calls me, invites me to hang out, and they even talk to me less, and that's kinda sad considering i always pay them excessively for gas, and i gave them rides tons of times.

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Thats called life man. We've all been there at one point or another. It'll pass man, but just don't get so stressed out that you forget who really are your friends.

Hell you graduated, so you'll be moving on to better things anyways....and trust me life only gets better after HS.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Blaque_Out made a good point, and I don't want it to get lost in all this monotonous text.

trust me life only gets better after Hight School!

·
7,595 Posts
Well now you know who your real friends are (or are not rather)... It's good to know now rather than when you need something like help from them. I think one thing that's important to remember, some people I used to know from High school who would complain about "having no friends" Well it was because they were always either social recluses (they would rarely talk to others) or mean-asses to everyone. I know cause I would drop by the "sims club" from time to time. they should have called that the anti-soc club... IMHO, you are not going to get any friends unless you be-friend people yourself. no, you can't JUST do this with hot girls either ;) has to be most people.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have no idea who you are, but I thought I'd post my $0.02 anyways.

Like everyone said, it's life. Plus, SL doesn't have much to do with you losing your lisence, etc. Hell, I don't have my lisence. I can't get insurance. Which means I don't have a car. That would mean a lot to me, y'know, getting a car and everything. Every time someone tells me they've got a car they wanna sell/give me, it doesn't go through. Doesn't mean I'm gonna say "fuck it" or anything, just keep going.

Just find a hobby or something that relaxes you. For example, mine's music. I dunno what yours would be, but you've gotta have some sort of interest.

As for friends.. try calling people if they don't call you. Like DeLorean said, don't be a social recluse. You can't just sit there and expect people to call you. Relationships, whether friendship or more, are two-way deals. Sometimes YOU have to call people, not the other way around.

Anyhow.. Don't shit a brick when you read this, I don't mean anything offensive by it, k? Feel free to contact me with any questions.. my AIM is xtakexthexfallx.

Cheers.

·
Registered
584 Posts
bassist5 said:
Just find a hobby or something that relaxes you. For example, mine's music. I dunno what yours would be, but you've gotta have some sort of interest.
Mine's starting arguments and making fun of people on the internet.

Oh wait. . . . :lol:

What I meant was that mine is encouraging the exploration of educational debate and the exploitation of factual knowledge. 8)

Seriously Justin, I hope you stick around. After all, who else will make fun of my "old man" drinks at g2g's?

·
Administrator
668 Posts
"I don't have a license, i realize i have no friends, cause as soon as i loose my license no one calls me, invites me to hang out, and they even talk to me less, and that's kinda sad considering i always pay them excessively for gas, and i gave them rides tons of times. "

Im sorry to be the compleate ass hole here..... but SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! I sure as hell dont want to hear you bitch and moan about your problems... ive got enough. Also I thought you were leaving.... yet your posting more. Stop tying to make everyone feel sorry for you, and make up your god damn mind.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Boxerchip said:
Im sorry to be the compleate ass hole here..... but SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! I sure as hell dont want to hear you bitch and moan about your problems... ive got enough. Also I thought you were leaving.... yet your posting more. Stop tying to make everyone feel sorry for you, and make up your god damn mind.
Dude, calm down. Justin's come here and opened up to us, we should be mindful of his feelings. We all have rough stages in life and it often helps to talk to other people about it, even if it's over an internet forum not meant specifically for that purpose.

If reading this thread makes you upset, perhaps you should just skip over it. . .

1 - 20 of 43 Posts