Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did I miss? Nice to see some new faces and old. Currently between jobs, but hopefully my new job will allow me to use Forums unlike my current one. (bastages) I need internet access at my home back. Oh well, things are looking better. Hope to stick around awhile.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi Diggs, Welcome have a look around. Bit quiet here most of the time, but its building. I think most here will continue to use both boards. You missed a bit of a blow out on SC over some over-zealous moderating. Seems to have settled down now. Some of us thought we may give this site a try.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I saw most of what was going on and wasn't all too happy with the situation. I think they started over-moderating. Obviously, no one liked the way things had become, so why would you continue to do something that not one person thought was heading in the right direction? Shame, really.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hey Diggs, good to see you here!! Im glad there's FINALLY someone esle from the Kansas City Area.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blaque_Out said:
Hey Diggs, good to see you here!! Im glad there's FINALLY someone esle from the Kansas City Area.
Yeah, as far as I can tell we're the only ones. I think I've seen maybe 1 new 9-3 since I bought mine. It's sorta nice to have a unique car. Nice ride, BTW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts