Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been contemplating the future of TSL over the past two years that I've been sent out to wander the desert. And I'm proud to say, someone unbanned me. It probably wasn't Aierricaaga or how ever you spell her name.

In the past two years:

- I've sold my 9-3, bought a Mini Cooper S (modified it and then sold it), bought a Legacy GT (modified it, debating selling it)
- Started dating a bomb ass bitch
- Got my motorcycle license, bought a cafe racer, sold it
- Changed jobs (working on an automotive client)
- Flown 94 flights primarily to Detroit
- Picked on Palmer on other forums
- Posted here as Sonett iii when I become super bored with the internets
- Lost a ton of weight, subsequently put it all back on (see: new job, lots of travel)
- Started a spite forum for banned members (thesaabconnection.net)

I'm still really good at the internet.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
It's like you never left.

Well I guess you didn't.

Welcome back anyway.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Pics of the cars/girl/weight? I think Champ Kind said it best... "We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much! I miss being with you. I miss being near you. I miss your laugh!

I miss your scent. I miss your musk... When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together! "

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Welcome back ser.

Can I get instructions on how to correct a double urine stream on thesaabconnection.net?

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I saw topher written in the dirt on the wing of a tesla roadster with do not touch signs all over it at the detroit auto show last year. I'm guessing it was you, unless there is another Topher out there.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
This resurrection needs more apostles.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw topher written in the dirt on the wing of a tesla roadster with do not touch signs all over it at the detroit auto show last year. I'm guessing it was you, unless there is another Topher out there.
I was there. But I didn't do that.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I'm sure autoguide.com will appreciate the drastic rise in utterly useless shit that will soon be unleashed.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts