Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep - I'm now the big "19" - last teen year so I hear. ANother year done - and I'm half way there! :roll: :lol: Anyways - I was bored after getting home from work so I cleanen up our front lawn and weeded - cut down a few trees and found some shape to our bush's. Then decided I'm gonna take a picture of myself - and so I did - here's How BurnsSide42 look after a day of working outside All day. Peace

(I haul trees during the day for my neighbors tree service and chip them and rake the shit up - lots of manual labor and good pay) 8)

·
Registered
461 Posts
You are a very big guy. I mean holy [email protected]#$ you are huge. you look like a russian hit man or wrestler. Happy birthday.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I wouldnt mess with you thats for sure. Happy bday and have fun.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I second that russian hit man comment 8) Happy 19th.

Right about now, time will seem like its going way too fast, and you'll think your running out of time....but don't worry you have plenty :) Or maybe thats just me.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow - lmao - russian hit man - where the hell did that come from - damnit! now that's all I see! Damn You ALL!! lol :lol: oi vay.....
well i do have some russian in my blood....

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DO I look any better in this picture - like - less russian esc...

I don't like that pose at all - and it just doesn't show my "build" which I've accumulated :roll: :p

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
ah 19 the good kind....a man told me that in a dream once (true fact) never figured out what it ment...

but do saiver it!

and you look more like a clean cut Gimly from LOTR...oh and taller... :lol:
happy bday man! im turning 22 on the 12 if i got some pics with my hoes ill post em hahaha..

·
Registered
298 Posts
Happy belated bday! Hope it was a good one...in those pics..if I look really quickly you could almost resemble my boyfriend

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ha ha - that a good thing :p

I think I'm gonna start working on some abs next - I mean - i've gotton a start on getting into shape - why not keep going. Would sure make junk yarding a real snap :p I could haul some serious loads :twisted:

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Tweek's Turbos said:
Happy birthday, have some of delorean's cake mailed to you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you know we might be able to arrange that, it is still im my fridge, its looking a bit nasty at this point tho, might be time to toss it :lol: .

Paul

p.s. 200th post!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
awesome on the 200-dreth post. Why haven't you eaten that cake!!! That was good! Damn dude - u need to have random parties to finish food off :roll: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts