Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.... I was just wondering, Since most of all Saab owners live in the northeast and such, would anybody be up to a New Hampshire Saab Run? ..... Here in Claremont, We have a ton of twisty and hilly roads. My friend Chris (SMOKINSPG) was here all this weekend and brought up the idea of it because the roads are so great and endless. Let me know, If we were to have a Saab Run, it would have to be towards the end of May or beginning of June. I can take some pictures of our roads up here to give you an idea if you would like!

-Zach 8) :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Zach I am from CT and I would def come up to NH for a Saab Run, the end of May / begining of June is good for me. Your right there are alot of Saab drivers in the northeast, hopefully alot of us will come out. Count me in ...

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greatest thing about Claremont is it connects to so many roads, like endless, and I know all of the ways to avoid traffic lights :).... 8) :twisted:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i'm in!!!! don't forget me

i live like 50 minutes to 80 minutes away, depending on traffic, and speed, lol

i would love to go to your saab run, i already know what the roads in claremont look like, they are a lot like the ones here.

you should have a run when you have it planned (end of may begining of june), but you should also have one sooner, with less people (or the same if they can make it), like february vacation, or a weekend towards the end of february, have it so we go to a movie, or a restaurant or something cool like that, i can help you set it up if you want, i also know like 5 people in maine/nh/vt over on sc ( :oops: ), that would be interested in a maine meet, so i think they wouldn't mind if we held it in nh.

definately interested, 150%

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
oh crap, those times are wrong, see i thought that claremont was plastow, lol, guess not, i'm like 2 and a half hours from claremont, lol, oops. oh well, i'm still in though. now that i think of it, you know that big pet store you have there in your town, the red place, i forgot the name, it's pretty big in there.... well, i got my pet hedgehog there, he's dead now, but he was cool, maybe when i go over there, i can get another one, do you know if wentworth institute of technology accepts pets at all? lol

~justin

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, we still have a huge pet store lol... Ok, it is still a while into the future, so plenty of time for people to decide :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
i''m in

count me in!! i live in massachusetts about 10 minutes from the nh border (by Salem, NH) The NH roads would be great. I am definately In!

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok :) ... 8) I will make a list in a bit heh.

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
People Interested So far:

1. Snaab 9-3
2. DeLorean (Jeff Henderson)
3. BurnsSide42 (Jeff Shore) - Depending on Date
4. saabguy (Justin)
5. Tweek's Turbos (Ben)
6. sweedmachine
7. Zach (me)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
you know my name, aww, i'm honored, thanks zach

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
dude, i've seen those pics before, are you bri? that car is mint!!! where do you live, i want to stop by your house sometime and see it, meet or no meet.

so yeah, zach, when is this meet dude, i'm all pumped for a few meets and i can't wait, just have it already!

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lol, that sucks dude, want to know how to fix it? duct tape, lots and lots of duct tape. :lol:

zach, you get a date yet???

~justin

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes..... I will post a new thread heh....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.