Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased some software for my Android phone called "Torque", by Ian Hawkins. It's OBD2 engine monitoring software, and it's bloody good. So far, it has saved me a LOT of money on repairs, by giving me diagnostic access to all the information contained in the ECU, and sensor readouts via an ELM 327 OBD2 Bluetooth linkup.

Torque - OBD2 Performance and Diagnostics for your Vehicle

I'm seeing that some users are installing Torque on their Android Tablets and then installing those into their vehicle dashboards. This gives them Google Navigation, Maps, music, video camera, and whatever Android software you can imagine, and all the engine indicators one could ever desire, at your fingertips. Cool pictures, worth a review.

Forums » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Pics of your setupsTorque

I'm wondering if there isn't a way to use the Bluetooth-to-Torque linkup to allow streaming of audio from the phone to the stereo. Hmm...

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I found this a few weeks ago, i love the idea of it all. Been trying to find a cheaper bluetooth adapter than what i have been finding, i might give in and just buy one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts