Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother seems to think it is perfectly acceptable to use another person's razor (mine specifically) but I think that is freaky and weird and I have labeled mine and sticky-noted it with my name. Am I right? I think any sort of hygiene equipment should be used by one person. (Unless properly sanitized) Sorry for such a weird question, just wanted to see if I was right. lol

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Yeah I don't like when people use my shit, I wouldn't put it on the same level as using a toothbrush or something but I would not be cool with that.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Your def right in being pissed of or bro using ur razor or anything of yours for that matter. But a razor to me is one of those things that shouldnt be used by multiple peeps

·
Registered
671 Posts
I wouldn`t mind Adriana Lima using my razor blade for some ahammm...intimate trimming ;)

But other than ^, yeah, the razor is an "intimate" item, so single person.
This unless it gets disinfected properly between the usages by different persons. The disinfection works only for the old style razor blades (straight razors or "cut-throats"), not Gillette/Bic/Willkinson/s.o.

·
Registered
879 Posts
a razor should be MORE personal than a toothbrush. its a quick way to get blood borne diseases no one knows they have.

hell of a lot more dangerous than the bacteria in your mouth.
Yeah, I remember ads from my youth warning that sharing a razor was a sure fire way to spread hepatitis C if any of the parties involved had it.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Besides, unless you are using the 1 dollar razor, they are not cheap.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Me and my housemate that I share the bathroom with don't even use the same soap. Razors are personal and should stay that way. I feel weirded out about sharing anything pretty much anything hygiene related.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Same here, my brother would use my shaver and trimmer all the time even though I constantly yelled at him to stop. So for Christmas, I bought him his own and he seems content enough. I will share many things but personal hygiene stuff is not one of them.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
I don't know, the human mouth is pretty disgusting.
it isnt the cleanest thing, but blood borne shit is A LOT worse. im not condoning tooth brush sharing, but it wouldnt kill you if it happened...it would be equal to making out with a chick you just met lol.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I approve of this fred. Razors, toothbrushes, and soap bars are personal items.

I threw a mouse into my japanese housemates sack of rice to see if the mouse would eat up and explode in the rice sack.

In theory it should work. In practice the mouse ate through the sack before explosion.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts