Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But in looking at it, if anything, my '95 appears thinner (at least the rear) than the one on my wife's '93 CSET. I haven't measured it though and it could be just rust build up on the '93.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
I think its something silly like the Aeros had sways that were 1mm bigger then other models.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
yep, aeros were 1mm thicker than CSEs, and like 3mm thicker than LPts/NAs

But i know 91-92 turbos got the same size as aeros.

no idea what 1993s were packing

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I never even cared what stock was - either way they were too small for my likings.... get some SAS bars - they are what 24MM? Massive handling improvement over stock.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
sas bars are sweeeet... they really make a big differance

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
sas bars are sweeeet... they really make a big differance
I installed the rear one first - talk about a tail happy FWD car - lol

Night and Day - only upgrade I see available - waste of time to put a stock bar back in IMHO.

Front was not too hard - but you need two people and a lift helps. Getting the end links bolted up was interesting.... LARGE pair of channel locks and a second set of hands made it possible. I dread the day I need to replace one or a bushing.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
i had SAS bars on my old 9k, they were terrific, the end link were not to bad, i could always jack up the car by the controll arm and make them fit.

or use a pry par to send them down

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
i had sas bars on my old 9k, they were terrific, the end link were not to bad, i could always jack up the car by the controll arm and make them fit.

Or use a pry par to send them down
x2

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I want to get the sas bars in the worst way....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts