Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a pretty small town... 60,000 people. I have always wanted to do ALOT of racing and what not, but i cant ever find anyone to do it... and i never see anyone who races. Tonight my friend and I were going out 29N and we see a buncha riced out CRXs and what not... parked... they had underlight and the works... I turned into the parking lot and reved my engine as i passed, then my friend and i went and had dinner. After dinner we met up with 2 more friends and procided to drive down 29... I have never seen this many riced out cars... it was CRAZY. i went up and down the road and raced the folowing cars:

CRX 4 of them
Eclipse 3 of them
GT3000 2 of them
540I with V8 racing engine
mustang GT
Accord 2 of them
Civic

I won every single race hands down... the only one that was even CLOSE was the BMW... he had WIDEEEEEEEEEEEE wheels and JUMPED the gun of the line... i need better starts anyone have any tips? It was an amazing night... i got a lot of respect from those guys... and maybe a litte hate, LOL lost to a saab :lol:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
how is it that you posted that at 7:20 am on sunday, right now it's 1:38 on sunday morning, and virginia is in the same time zone as me, hey cedric, something wrong with the clock?

of course you won, you had a viggen

what do viggen's run stock in the 1/4 anyway?

~justin

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen them run 14.82... but in top end they are amazing so thats where i win. and yeah the clock must be messed up because i just poseted it.

·
Registered
584 Posts
saabguy said:
what do viggen's run stock in the 1/4 anyway?

~justin
C&D tested their Viggen at 15.2. People have gotten a tad under 15 stock, but that usually means either you were really lucky, you're running sticky tires, or you beat the hell out of the clutch.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
oh i bet it is, he's probably having a little trouble down there.

it's ok chip, it happen's to the worst of us, like you, jk

i wonder why the clock is messed up

~justin

·
10,303 Posts
Well, when the cock doesn't work, go racing I say. :wink:

Practice chip, thats the only way to improve your launches. And learn the traffic light patterns. I have all of them up and down Erie blvd memorized. I know exactly when each will go green.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea the automatic clock on here doesn't work...no idea why. It never did, even after I adjusted it to correct time location of the server. Oh well. :roll:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
where is the server anyway?
nice server too, no problems

i have lights in my town memorized, one way go red, 3 seconds til i go straight, lol

~justin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts