Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys as you may remember me from awhile ago ive been coming down to the last few things before i get my 99 viggen back on the road and i figured i would ask you guys to help get me over the top.
so i had my viggen b235 built a little while ago for a gt3071 setup and i have just been trying to hook everything back up and figure out how some things should be.
my first question is about my intake manifold. i believe its a 2000 viggen 1 piece manifold.(or some other 1 piece, i cant read the part number because i began to polish my manifold and the pictures i took got deleted:oops:my 99 was a 2 piece ) and im trying to figure out what goes in the top left hole? i pulled a pressure sensor of of a 93 2.0 but it was to small and did not fit as well as one off a 95 b325r. as you can see there is no thred in the hole which makes me think it may be for vacuum.
my second question is my fuel rail. i have a 99 stock fuel rail with a 3.5 bar fuel regulator on it. i also have the fuel rail spacers from genuine saab to fit the rail to the 1 piece manifold.as you can se the rail is off by almost a inch from the spacers which leads me to think i need a different rail to fit the manifold.

what should i do?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think he said Map Sensor AND connector. Not sure how the wires match up, but looks like you may need the pigtail from a newer 9-5 and the map sensor. Both have 3 wires going from each (i believe)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
does the 9-5 map sensor have the rectangular plug as to the 93s round plug? or does it have to me that round plug?
also does the b205r and b235r have different fuel rails? would i need one specifically for my b235 motor do to it being more liters? sorry to be so anal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts