Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
I will see where the galleries section from this website are. Then you can have a large collection of the Saab Vs. ad series.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will see where the galleries section from this website are. Then you can have a large collection of the Saab Vs. ad series.
You're gonna think I'm stupid, but what are you talking about Ben?

·
10,303 Posts
Here you go, study up, I think this was a brilliant bit of advertising back in the late 90s early 00s. Hands down my fav is this one. You have to look at it and really think. It almost feels like you are there.

Saab Vs Poster Advertising

This website used to have a galleries section. You donated $20 and got unlimited uploads for your car pics and what not. Burnsides and I had a good collection going of photos from events and ads and all kinds of stuff in diff catagories.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Anywhere those could be had in high res?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok thanks, I'll see about putting a section on the site, it would be under the more tab in case you guys are looking for it.

I am picturing, you can see the NG900 is already 1/2 way into the oncoming lane, and you know he's gonna get past that tanker truck before the other semi comes. It's a cool ad.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE: I just added the SAAB vs. section. I love the site, thanks for telling me about it Ben. Check out the new updated SAABEnthusiasts site and tell me what you think!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, I just wanted to add that this site does have mobile support, so if your on an iPod touch and iPhone blackberry or android you'll be able to see the website fit to your screen. Added bonus!! We need to get mobile support for this site!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I checked it out, focus your site on organization, and it will work out. For instance, if you can organize the videos by many different categories such as make, c900, NG900, OG9-3 exct.. and do the same with photos, then it could be used as a good directory for finding good saab videos. Include things such as the promotional videos and such. Run with it, but organize.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, but imput is not a word.

Input is a word.
ya, you're totally right. Many people just say "imput" and if I had looked it over before I had posted it, I would've corrected it. Sorry

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have compiled some videos into the various car categories on my site now. So that's done, I would like to be able to have other people put videos up on the site, but I can't figure out how to do that yet.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I have compiled some videos into the various car categories on my site now. So that's done, I would like to be able to have other people put videos up on the site, but I can't figure out how to do that yet.
You could make a simple submission to email link with email embedded within the site. If that makes sense, if it doesn't, just google the 'jist' of it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yeah and sorry, I have been quietly retired for two years. :D

But my old boss used to say that every day and it was like nails on a chalkboard. :shock::shock:

It was a flash back, back to his greasy fingers and bad rug agggggggggg! :shock::shock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts