Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i was down at the local boat launch into the ocean and i like watching the fools load and unload boats, then i saw this, they were in furthur but i didn't get the picture in time, keep in mind that THIS IS SALT WATER

~justin

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
:shock: yeah id say thats not a very good idea, i can see them going to the dealer very shortly telling them that the brakes vibrate alot when you press on the pedal :roll: i mean i assume that they had just gotten off the road, and judging by the leftover brake dust they were using their brakes alot so theyre hot... you know what happens then. theyre also probably lucky that the gas tank didnt fill with water being that deep in :roll: .

damn new saab owners... :lol:

Paul

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Dum Dum Dum... Dum Dum

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
my parents took my 9-3 today to go sailing, mind you its not salt water, but the tailpipe is usually under water when they are launching, but a new 9-3 that deep just looks like a great idea..... :roll:

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
driver found said:
That's what ya need one of these for:

ah, land rovers.

A REAL SUV!

also the ORIGINAL SUV!

seriously, those things are badass.... try that with a Ford explorer and see how far you get.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Even that Rover could have the same problems as the 9-5 could have. Unless you have a snorkel, a tailpipe or intake underwater means trouble.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Blaque_Out said:
Even that Rover could have the same problems as the 9-5 could have. Unless you have a snorkel, a tailpipe or intake underwater means trouble.
Stock discos can ford up to the bottoms of the doors with no problem whatsoever. The engine can handle the backpressure from the tailpipe being underwater. Add a snorkel, waterproof some of the electronics, open the door to keep it from floating away, and the sky's the limit. . .

If I didn't have a wife, I'd have a Disco for bad weather and a small, drop top RWD car for the rest of the year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts